*New Capitol Attack Video.* Are there snakes under every rock around Attorney John Pierce?
The inflammatory rhetoric of Rudy Giuliani’s former lawyer, and current fundraiser for Kyle Rittenhouse, John Pierce was covered yesterday in the Hill Reporter. A related *must-see* brand new 90-second video covering events surrounding the January 6, 2021 attack on our Capitol is below. In addition, recent court filings unearth certain new issues about the finances of Pierce’s firm Pierce Bainbridge, snakes now out from under rocks so to speak; they are addressed after the video.
Without further ado, here is the video. “Trial by Combat?” “Grifters Gonna Grift?” Sound up.
Violence. Pierce lost his job at the K&L Gates law firm for physically assaulting a co-worker.
Pierce reportedly threatened to kill the mother of his three children.
Two days after Pierce’s firm filed a lawsuit for Tulsi Gabbard, he invoked Tulsi’s name in threating his ex-wife. (This is one example of an “Unusual Pierce Bainbridge and Hecht Partners Attorney Client Relationship.”)
Pierce pledged the same collateral at least 5 times it appears in exchange for millions in cash, much of which remains unpaid.
Pierce’s firm received a $21 million loan commitment from Virage Capital Management on November 14, 2019. Only *four days* later, Pierce took out a several hundred thousand dollar cash advance behind the same collateral. A quick short timeline is interesting.
- November 6, 2019: Rudy Giuliani announces he’s hired Pierce Bainbridge
- November 14, 2019: Virage Capital makes a $21 million loan commitment to the firm.
- November 18, 2019. Pierce and the firm secure a $500,000 cash advance.
- December 9, 2019. Pierce and the firm secure a $260,000 cash advance.
- February 18, 2020. Pierce and the firm stop paying on a the $260K advance.
- February 19, 2020. The very next day Pierce an the firm secure a $2,500,000 cash advance. Pierce appears to abscond with the $2.5M, the lender did not get a dime in agreed daily repayments.
- March 20, 2020. Hecht Partners LLP is formed. All of the partners were partners at Pierce Bainbridge.
- March 20, 2020. Bainbridge Law APC is formed. Bainbridge was Pierce’s firm co-founder.
Pierce raided firm bank accounts to the tune of hundreds of thousands in mere months, while the firm was struggling to make payroll and Pierce himself placed a moratorium on paying creditors.
Virage Capital confirmed last week that Pierce Bainbridge owes the funder “no less than $59 million.”
The known firm financial activity in February 2020 is highly unusual.
Mental Stability. Pierce spent time in a UCLA psychiatric facility in 2016. He was referred to two ex-partners as (i)“pu**y and a fu*king lunatic” and (ii) “narcissistic sociopath at the helm.”
Ex-Pierce Bainbridge partner Christopher N. LaVigne made the first statement while questioning Pierce’s leadership. LaVigne opined more than once that Pierce behaved like a “little boy.” Pierce himself stated in August 2016: “I never grew up.”
Honesty. Pierce’s long-time 24/7 assistant Lauren “Mamma Bear” Schaefer Green said “all John does is lie to me.” LaVigne said Pierce “talks out of every side of his mouth” and “loses track of his lies.” Another attorney said Pierce “lies like he breathes.”
Attorneys Who’ve Been In John Pierce’s World
Given Pierce’s severe issues, let’s take a quick look at just a few of the attorneys who’ve been in his world. Each of these individuals are ex-Pierce Bainbridge partners who quit prior to Rittenhouse hiring Pierce.
- Denver G. Edwards (Bradford Edwards & Varlack) lied under oath for Pierce.
- Christopher N. LaVigne (Withers Bergman, Withers Worldwide)lied under oath for Pierce.
- David L. Hecht (Hecht Partners) has had his honesty, ethics and integrity called into question by several sources, including a federal judge and ex-clients. Hecht said he resigned from Pierce Bainbridge in March, yet recent court filings reveal Hecht on work-related emails with John Pierce in July, August, September, October, and November.
- Carolynn K. Beck (Goldstein & McClintock) was apparently aware Pierce was raiding firm accounts as far back as October 2018. At least three firm partners, including Pierce, penned harsh messages questioning Beck’s competence and intellect. Ultimately, the firm’s former General Counsel appears to have failed in a leadership role.
There is more, but what’s been covered, as well as the embedded links, tells quite a story.
Whether John Mark Pierce is down for Trial by Combat, a Grifter Who’s Gonna Grift, a combination of the two, or neither, we leave it to you to decide. Fair warning, as you explore, be mindful of the gaggle of snakes which perhaps may be nestled under the rocks you may turn over.